Tuesday 8 September 2015

Beauty | The perfect brow



 KISS BEAUTIFUL BROW KIT | THE ULTIMATE BROW KIT

I’m quite lucky in the sense that I have quite full eyebrows and thanks to Lilash who I mentioned in my previous post, my eyebrows are pretty full. Although I am quite fortunate in this department, I still heavily rely on using a brow kit to enhance the colour and define the shaping of my brows. So, as you can guess getting this one from KISS was a dream to review. When we are talking brow kits, you couldn’t really ask for of a better kit than this one. This beautiful brow kit comes with all of the essentials to shape and trim your brows before applying the powder.

It is always a must for me to define the shaping of my brows, but I like to ensure they still look natural when I apply the powder. I find the colours of this kit perfect for my eyebrows for lining and filling. There is also a cream to set your hairs after application, so your shape holds throughout the day – yes perfect. My favourite part of this kit is the highlighter; just amazing! I love to add a highlight under my brow, to again define but lighten my brow bone, so this is an ultimate for me with this kit. The tools included really help to set and shape your brows perfectly; it’s a must try.



Do let me know if you end up trying out the brow kit, I've already lost mine to my teenage sister who loves it! You can find KISS PRODUCTS here on their Twitter @KissProducts +Kiss Products .

AVAILBALE TO BUY FROM ASDA - ONLY £8.99

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps this is where we are wrong at. Trying to define beauty. Ever since humans existed they have this urge to know and control everything. Trying to define everything always undermines the thing. cbd bath bomb how much

    ReplyDelete

All comments are read and very much appreciated, so thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...